Kunskap som ger energi

E.ON selects ONE Nordic

E.ON Värme has signed a multi-year agreement with ONE Nordic. It includes the execution of preventive and corrective electrical maintenance and on call services at E.ON Värme´s production plants in the Malmö region.

– We are very pleased with the confidence we have received from E.ON Värme. In tough competition, we managed to win the contract and continued confidence. We now look forward to continued good cooperation with one of our biggest customers, says Joakim Johansson, Business Area Manager, ONE Nordic South.

About E.ON Värme

E.ON Värme Sverige AB is the largest private actor in the Swedish district heating market. Every year the company supplies district heating to around 20,000 customers throughout Sweden. Most of them are property owners. Most of the heat comes from renewable energy sources.

In Malmö and Burlöv about 90 percent of the houses are heated with district heating, of which 60 percent comes from Sysav’s waste-to-energy plant. The E.ON plants account for the remaining 40 percent of the district heating in the two municipalities. Read more about E.ON's offer

For more information contact Torbjörn Torell, President and CEO of ONE Nordic, 0705-77 40 40.

Our latest news

Prenumerera på vår rss

ONE Nordic sells its subsidiary in Norway

In order to streamline the Group's operations and further focus on the Swedish market, the ONE Nordic Group has sold its Norwegian operations on January 15. Buyers are part of the Norwegian company's management together with other external local investors in Norway.

ONE Nordic sells its subsidiary in Norway

ONE Nordic's subsidiary Lapplands Elnät wins multimillion contract with OX2

OX2 has commissioned Lappland Elnät AB, subsidiary of ONE Nordic, with its headquarters in Jokkmokk, to install the power grid for a total of 58 windpower stations in the new Åmot-Lingbo windfarm in Bollnäs and Ockelbo municipalities. The order value for Lapplands Elnät is SEK 50 million. The assignment means that Lapplands Elnät continues its expansion into the Scandinavian market and further strengthens its position in the windpower sector.

ONE Nordic's subsidiary Lapplands Elnät wins multimillion contract with OX2

More news

Show ALL